Dr. Beydoun founded Crown Valley Imaging in 2002, bringing over forty years of advanced radiology experience to Mission Viejo. In addition to his many years at CVI, Dr. Beydoun is a Clinical Professor, Neuroradiologist and Interventional Radiologist with the University of California Irvine Medical Center. In his career, Dr. Beydoun brought high tech imaging to other parts of the world. He was instrumental in bringing the first MRI machine to Saudi Arabia, and participated in MR research in Dietzenbach, Germany from 1983 through 1994. Dr. Beydoun has delivered many lectures and was voted Teacher of the Year at UCI Medical Center in 2001. Dr. Beydoun lives in Laguna Niguel and believes in giving back to his community. To that end, CVI has relationships with community clinics and provides low cost or no cost imaging to those in need. Dr. Beydoun believes in providing the best care for the patient and takes extra steps to assure that philosophy is executed.
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology 1974, CAQ Neuroradiology 1999, CAQ Interventional Radiology 2001.
- Fellowship: University Of Texas M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute.
- Residency: University of Texas M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, New Jersey College of Medicine.
- Internship: Cook County Hospital – University of Illinois
- Medical School: Damascus University, Syria
- Memberships: Radiological Society of North America, American Society of Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, Society of Interventional Radiology, American College of Radiology